Located just northwest of downtown, Dublin is the 16th largest city in the state of Ohio with a 2023 population of just over 51,000 residents. Additionally, Dublin boasts:
- Annual Memorial Tournament - PGA Tour
- 999 acres of parks including 77 miles of scenic biking and walking trails.
- The Annual Dublin Irish Festival
- Public Art Collections - including Leatherlips, Field of Corn and the Copper House
- Walking paths along the Scioto River
- Corporate headquarters for Cardinal Health, Wendy's, Stanley Steemer and IGS Energy
Plan a day of adventure here: "Visit Dublin Ohio"
In 2022, the number of single-family homes sold in Dublin was 676 ranging between $105,000 to $4.5M with an average of 13.6 days on market.
You can find the Executive Summary and most recent data by clicking the box to the left and exploring the Dublin area.
Subscribe Now and be the first to know what's happening in your local market...Updated Weekly!